Tuesday, January 17, 2012

197.2









I have been slammed lately and have no time to blog or read - so I'm sorry I have not been a better support - I will keep trying.  As you can see from my chart, I had a night where I gained 1.8 pounds.  Friday sucked.  I had a meeting all day so we ordered from Jason's Deli.  I ordered a salad and used only half the dressing.  Good work I said to my self.  That night we took the babies to see Beauty and the Beast 3D and had some popcorn.  I thought I looked up the calories and knew what I was getting into.  Nope as evidenced by my tracking the calories that night.  I was sick.  The next morning my weight was down but that was to be short lived.  Saturday night, after wrangling the babies all day long and cleaning and researching/booking a cruise (more on that later), I was exhausted so when hubby went to the store for me I laughingly said grab some Moscato.  He did.  I partook.  2.5 helpings.  Add that to the 15 green olives I had and it just spelled disaster for the next morning.  1.8 pounds up.  I couldn't believe it.  It has taken me Sunday and Monday to recover from that slip up.  So long to get it off and so quick to get back on.  I hate that.





Anyway, as you can see - I didn't do too bad.  I had to back off the situps because it felt like something inside was tearing - but after two days I was fine again.  Weekends are horrible for remembering my medicine but all in all I think I'm doing okay.  I am watching labels and trying to stay away from anything with blatant sugar like a candy bar or fudge but I am not being a purist and realize sugar is in a lot of things and just trying to be careful.  I just dinged myself on Sugar on Saturday because of the Moscato.  I will not make that mistake again.  So, all in all, I lost 2.2 pounds for the 2nd week. 

Thanks again for your support. 

Loves.

6 comments:

  1. 2.2 I Awesome. And thanks for posting your ups and downs. It is hard (for me anyway) to post when things don't go perfect. But that is who we are. You are doing great! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How on earth did I miss this?! CONGRATULATIONS! It's one of the biggest hurdles out there! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news.. you are having problems but you know what they are and fighting to overcome them. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on that! I think that identifying our issues in this journey is what will help us get it right in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing great!!! 2.2 is HUGE :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your loss. I love your chart. PLease remember to share your post on the blog via the link. Have a another great week.

    ReplyDelete